Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A starry night in Morocco

Here is a personal piece I recently completed as a gift for my newborn niece. My sister has always had an affinity for the color purple and all things Moroccan, so the two of us we came up with something I think the little one will have lots of fun looking at for years to come. Originally I was planning on painting it with watercolors in mind, but then I went in a completely different direction when the idea of incorporating a nod to Van Gogh's "The Starry Night" occurred to me. Painted digitally and printed onto canvas measuring about 40 by 45 inches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this:)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog by Kaveh Taherian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.