Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peace in Iran


I created this in Adobe Illustrator in one sitting. My goal was to use the center part of the Iranian flag to make a peace sign. I got a happy accident out of it since it also looks like a person crying. And seeing as how this is all being covered on Twitter, Facebook, etc, I wanted it to have that web/iphone app feel. I am printing this up large and plan to show it off at the local rallies in Westwood.

If you are interested in using this in your town, please email me directly and I will be happy to send you a high rez copy suitable for large printing. In the meantime, stay safe everyone...

5 Comments:

Blogger Faraz said...

Kaveh, this is fantastic!!~ The Crying Peace! Powerful yet settle.
Thank you for showing your support and love in a creative way.

8:39 AM  
Blogger zohreh said...

This should be the real flag of Iranian now. Thank you for using your gift in to something positive. I am wishing soon the crying peace will turn to happy one. I knew you were pro peace not against any negative word. I am so... proud of you and thank you for taking a positive part in these sad and negative time

love zohreh

6:49 PM  
Blogger zohreh said...

This should be the real flag for Iran,It shows you are pro peace not against was or any negative word. I am so..... proud of you.Thank you for using your talent in the positive way.
I only wish the crying peace becomes a happy one.


zohreh

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah -in- USA said...

I love it! is there anyway we can share this with the whole wide world? on Face Book?

11:20 AM  
Blogger farsi said...

someone just sent this to me through the facebook friend's gifts application!

you're famoose.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog by Kaveh Taherian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.